This is such a wonderful honor given to me by the Amazing Author Sara Humphreys.To say that I was humbled and awed to be acknowledged by such a fantastic writer is putting it mildly.
For those of you who have not met Ms Humphreys or *gasp* haven't read any of her books, she is the author of the Amoveo Legends Series.. A Great Shifter series that captured my attention from the very first word. Currently she has three books and a novella (which is free download AMAZON) her fourth book Undone is due out in May.. yet another book that can not come soon enough! And Unclaimed book 5 due in December.. If you want to learn more about this series my reviews have been posted on Tea and Book as well as see some great trailers..
Sara is also very active online, she is regularly posting on FB and I always have fun reading about her adventures. Her life sure is glamorous *grins* I am sure she will love that.. Sara is one of those authors that makes her readers feel like friends.. I just wish she would let me have some power over her release dates.. yeah, probably not.. I don't figure she is into being chained to a desk and never leaving just so I can have my next story.. Now if I was a handsome... *Grins wickedly*
Now on to the Award..
- Display the award logo on your blog. (attached)
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 5-15 bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
7 Things About Me You May or May Not Know or Care to Know…
But I’m Telling You Anyway
- I have four amazing children.. ages 24, 22 (will be 23 on the 7th), 21 and 18
- I was born and raised in Whittier CA and moved to Chicago with a suitcase, a box and a bike when I was 22
- My last child has graduated and I am planning to move to WY very soon
- My oldest son is a natural musician.. who writes and records wonderful songs..
- I was such a HUGE LotR fan when I was a kid, I would take the books with me on GS campouts and read excerpts to my friends.. don't believe me? Well you could always ask them.
- My other favorite book of all time is Norton Juster's The Phantom Tollbooth, which I firmly believe should be mandatory reading for all children at age 10, in HS and for their parents.
- I was homeless for 89 days the winter of '99/00 and it was the scariest thing in my life. To drag my kids from church to church so they would have a place to sleep. Thank GOD for the DuPage County P.A.D.S program
Now for the good part!! Here are some blogs I love and you seriously need to check out!!
- The Ladies at Vampires, Werewolves and Fairies, Oh My!! Not only is this a spectacular blog but these ladies Shonna, Wendy and Latonya are wickedly funny. I was blessed to meet them at RT last year.
- Unwrapping Romance Amy is a wonderful blogger friend whom I can count on to support my efforts as well as host a wonderful blog.. She is also an author just waiting to be printed!! I for one can't wait to read her work.
- Paranormal Romance Where Amy shares my love for all things Romance.. Amanda shares my love for PNR.. hence the name. Amanda has also accorded us the privileged of being a guest blogger! A good and true friend.
- Redheads Review it Better Crystal was one of my co conspirators in our ManCandy Monday Blog Hop.. While I miss her on Mondays I value her the rest of the time.
- Fang-tastic Books Roxanne just does a spectacular job.. If you are looking for a informative blog check her out!!
Intrigued? Well you should be.. GO check them out!!